When getting engaged, Emerald cut engagement rings announce your alliance awesomely. This rare moment can be made special with the inclusion of a solitaire that speaks volumes of your sense of style. Emerald is a stone which is though delicate, is quite dependable if protected with a little labor.
Emerald Cut Engagement Rings –What are these?
An emerald cut engagement ring reflects that personality of the wearer that is traditional as well as modern. One wearing such a ring oozes out oomph and sophistication. Wearers of emerald cut engagement rings are believed to be persons of values and principles. They are thought to be knee deep in their love and devotion for their life partners.
There is more to Emerald Cut Engagement Rings
Antique emerald engagement rings have a wonderful vintage appeal; they are manifest by their bold angles and large open tables. There are many kinds of these emerald shaped engagement rings available online as well as offline such as in a split or double band pattern and with a center surrounded with cropped corners. An antique emerald engagement ring is also available in a simple and elegant emerald-cut stone with lots of sparkle which will become a true focus of your engagement ring.
If It is First Time You are Hearing of Emerald Cut
One comes across a precious stone like diamond that is usually given an emerald cut but is it really like so? No. there are various other gems that are cut the emerald way when being prepared for the purpose of engagement. Some of these gemstones are sapphire, topaz, ruby and emerald.
Whether you choose emerald cut halo engagement rings or vintage emerald engagement rings or some other variation of emerald cut, you can settle for a traditional setting like platinum or white gold or a rose gold if you have an adventurous streak. You can also go for an emerald cut ring with side stones if center stone creates an impression of sameness in you.
Get Up Close & Personal with Emerald Engagement Rings
- A stylish you are on the block without being loud when you wear an emerald cut ring.
- You’ll come out as a prudent person who keeps it within their pocket since emerald cut engagement rings are not ostentatious and non-affordable. If you choose diamond with some other cut, it will cost you dearer than that with emerald cut. It is thus an intelligent pick by the wearer who is able to settle for a bigger rock and still saves quite a few dollars.
- There are a few emerald cut rings which if you choose make a charming and elegant style statement as they resemble Victorian jewelry.
- Those who wear emerald cut rings are simple with a straightforward and self-assuring bent of mind. Such persons are said to be endowed with leadership qualities and strength of character.
- Wearing an emerald cut engagement ring demonstrates your confidence since emerald cut is an open cut via which inherent flaw of the gemstone are pretty visible. Hence, wearers with an emerald cut engagement rings are considered bold and self-assured personalities who are quite comfortable being what they are.
Emerald cut engagement rings are any day an enticing option for those who want to flaunt the old-world charm in a modern manner.